Qualifications - Any Graduate Job Description - • Greets all customers promptly; provides timely professional service.
• Completes Customer Records promptly and accurately.
• Provides excellent customer service by listening to customer inquiries and requests, asking
questions to identify needs, resolving customer concerns, and sells additional services when
• Builds customer loyalty and promotes the dealership brand image.
• Is accurate and timely in completing paperwork and assigned tasks.
• Delivers vehicle to customers in a positive and memorable way.
• Effectively prospects by phone, mail, e-mail and face-to-face to meet prospect generation
• Identifies repeat customers and treats them accordingly.
• Contacts previous customers, especially those who are ending their finance tenure, about new product arrivals.
• Calculates and tracks progress of sales and prospect goals and sales deals.
• Ensures that work is completed on time and as required
• Keeps up-to-date on Tata products and competitor products.
• Maximizes recommendation sales
0 - 4 years
Qualifications - Graduate / Diploma Job Description - • Handling process from booking till delivery of retail commercial Vehicle (Process from Booking as per PO, Allotment, Required documents, RTO Process, CRTM, till Delivery).
• Should handle a Team of 10 to15 members.
• Making MIS for Directors as regular wise, month wise, Quarter wise & yearly wise (Eg. Daily Free Stock Report , Vehilcle Billed but not Delivered Report – VBND Report).
• Handling stock – Allotment, Deallotment, Cancelled, Delivered, etc
• Rechecking post-delivery documents & accounts of retail customers.
• Knowledge of complete accounting.
• Excellent Analytical Skills.
Assistant Operation Manager
Qualifications - Graduate / Diploma Job Description - • Checking of Documents like KYC, RO and customer ledger prior to procesing for CRTM
• Passing of necessary accounting entries in customer's ledger like Discount, Insurance Charges, CRTM Charges, RTO Charges, Transportation Charges, Body Building / Modification Charges
• Cordinate with the executive for clearance of the dues / pending documents for ease of delivery of the vehicle
• Issuance of ledger to customer / executive wherever requirement raised
• Checking and verifying Documents and balance due of the customer prior to procesing for delivery